Space Allocation Guidelines
- Greenhouse space is allocated for funded research and/or as part of a funded start-up commitment on a first come first serve basis.*
- Projects are assigned to the lowest LCP greenhouse available at that time that is suitable for the project.
- Every effort will be made to allocate space at a desired greenhouse facility, but specific project demands will take priority.
- Greenhouse space will be allocated for the project duration specified on the submitted Greenhouse Reservation Request Form.
- Multiyear projects will be reviewed annually
- Any delays or potential delays in the completion of a greenhouse project are to be discussed as soon as possible with the greenhouse staff. Unreasonable delays that adversely affect other projects are subject to review by the Dean’s Greenhouse Advisory Committee for further action.College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences primary investigators will have priority access within College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Greenhouses.
- Any disputes over greenhouse allocation will be referred to the Dean’s Greenhouse Advisory Committee
*New faculty with start-up greenhouse funding will move to the top of the wait list. All other exceptions must be approved by the Dean’s Greenhouse Advisory Committee.